The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

F'n cold here this morning..... -18C. Was +5C at 4 pm yesterday....  :P

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

It's been tried. Apparently he is an immortal demon from the ninth circle of Hell.

(cue JP to explain why he's actually from the fifth circle of Hell and is minor devil named Marmotus)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on February 02, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
It's been tried. Apparently he is an immortal demon from the ninth circle of Hell.

(cue JP to explain why he's actually from the fifth circle of Hell and is minor devil named Marmotus)

in Haiku

Gusington

Icy snowy hell on the drive in but we survived intact - had to take an alternate route though - and made it in by 715.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Toonces

My son and I saw a groundhog the other day while I was driving him home from practice.  If I thought it would shorten winter, I would have swerved and killed the son of a bitch.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Toonces on February 02, 2018, 07:33:04 AM
So anybody else at work at 0730?   >:(

bwahahahaahhahaahahahahahahaah

(not, but seriously, I'm probably the one dude here who would love to be)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

I hit a groundhog a few years ago, going 70 mph down the highway.  Did over $2000 of damage to my car.  No, I didn't hit it on purpose. 

Staggerwing

I often have groundhogs living under my shed. They are quite skittish and amazingly fast for the fat little f*ckers they are.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

trailrunner

Headed out for a run.  12 F right now.  Life is good.

OJsDad

Accuweather is so funny.  They're saying we could have a total of a foot of snow from Sunday through Tuesday.  Never going to happen.

Gusington

Trailrunner you should hook up with my State Guard CSM who had us form up outside this morning.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd