The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: OJsDad on March 02, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Getting it, paying attention to it, and understanding it are all different things.

truth
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: OJsDad on March 02, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Getting it, paying attention to it, and understanding it are all different things.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

That I would pay attention to. Understanding I wouldn't
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Gusington

Seriously I fear OJsDad is correct. I love this dude like a brother but this maneuver is the stupidest thing I've seen anyone do as far as winter weather.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 02, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
Seriously I fear OJsDad is correct. I love this dude like a brother but this maneuver is the stupidest thing I've seen anyone do as far as winter weather.

QuoteI wondered why God felt he had to make fools from New York City who would try driving around in southern Maine at the height of a northeast blizzard.

https://talesofmytery.blogspot.com/2013/01/stephen-king-one-for-road.html

mirth

Sir Slash

I perused this storm on the Weather Channel this AM while drinking my coffee. It looks very serious. Any storm Jim Cantore is afraid of has got to be bad. Stay safe Grogs in the path of this one. I'm going outside later today after my nap and 'fan' all this 80+ degree warm air up to the north to try and help-out. Until then..... :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

BanzaiCat

State Street and Atlantic Avenue is about 50 feet from the water, so...duh.

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on March 02, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
State Street and Atlantic Avenue is about 50 feet from the water, so...duh.

Today they're zero feet from the water.

mirth