Steam 2014 Winter Sale

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 18, 2014, 09:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Grim Dawn or Bound by Flame, anyone? What say ye?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Grim Dawn has my attention more than BbF.

Gusington

12.49 for Grim Dawn...I have been wanting this forever, so...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

I'm trying to resolve not to buy anything unless it's on my wish list.  And some of those will require hefty discounts.  Two that won't are "Close Combat: Gateway to Caen" and "Pike and Shot".  Both are still stuck at £30, though, so I may get through unscathed.  I should abstain really, having recently bought "Elite" and all the RoF planes I didn't have already.

Gusington

Just bought Grim Dawn. I am weak. So far my tally is 12.49 for Grim Dawn and 4.99 for Hegemony Rome.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 21, 2014, 04:58:07 PM
Alien Isolation was 10% off a few days ago, now it's 50% off.

It's hard to pull the trigger on some of these deals because I wonder if it'll drop more in price as the days go by. Really weird.

Also gotta consider what kind of sales will be there on Christmas Day.

IIRC there is always a grand sweep 'everything we had on sale is on sale again' a few days before the end

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on December 21, 2014, 05:10:48 PM
Just bought Grim Dawn. I am weak. So far my tally is 12.49 for Grim Dawn and 4.99 for Hegemony Rome.

Oooooooh, Grim Dawn had fallen off of my radar. Now it's fallen into my shopping cart  :smitten:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

^Reviews on Grim Dawn are really positive, despite it being in Alpha. Coolness.

Gusington

It may technically only be in alpha but it is quite far along, and the first part of Chapter 3 was released this past Friday :)

Installing now...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Damn you all! I grabbed it too.  >:(

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

...but I can't get it to work. Tried to start it twice and both times it just locked my computer up.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave