Fury WW2 film trailer.

Started by TacticalWargames, June 25, 2014, 03:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacticalWargames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGvZoIrXpg#t=16

Same director as End of watch which I really enjoyed.

Keep my eye on it.

Airborne Rifles

Was just about to post this. Looks like it has a lot of promise.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Might be alright but I'm guessing it's going to piss off the groggier of us grogs with the liberties it takes.

TacticalWargames

End of Watch is one amazing movie and I highly recommend it. The main reason I'm keeping my eye on this film.

mirth

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 25, 2014, 04:47:09 PM
Might be alright but I'm guessing it's going to piss off the groggier of us grogs with the liberties it takes.

At least the Tiger wasn't an M-47.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on June 25, 2014, 08:56:45 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 25, 2014, 04:47:09 PM

At least the Tiger wasn't an M-47.

Still my all-time grrrrrrrr moment in a movie   >:(  I know exactly of which you speak.

Steelgrave

Pitt actually does have some acting chops. And a good cast. Took me two go-throughs before I spotted a certain Walking Dead alum in the crew.

Sir Slash

Looks like a bunch of Inglorious Bastards to me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Looks like it could be good...maybe this will encourage some game developer to come out with a good modern WWII tank sim....

TacticalWargames

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 28, 2014, 04:48:31 AM
Looks like it could be good...maybe this will encourage some game developer to come out with a good modern WWII tank sim....

Honestly?? More like  a Tank arcade game..on the tablet\mobile even...I salute your amazing optimism though:)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: TacticalWargames on June 28, 2014, 04:53:58 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 28, 2014, 04:48:31 AM

Honestly?? More like  a Tank arcade game..on the tablet\mobile even...I salute your amazing optimism though:)

Not a tank sim based directly on the movie....just motivation for some serious sim developer to create one...

TacticalWargames

I knew what you meant:)

Your still an optimist:)

Gusington

Looks really good. I may actually go to a theater to see that. Saw the dude from The Walking Dead immediately :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

My only concern would be how Hollywood the plot might be.

Also... we desperately need a proper movie about a WW2 Pacific Submarine, along with more WWI movies about the war and not about a love story or a fookeen horse.