Vikings season 4 starts tomorrow

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 17, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

At last! A decent Viking-on-Frank fight! I was beginning to think the Vikes had gone all Greenpeace on us.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I have been enjoying this season so far. Last week's cliffhanger left my loins moist. I knew this week's episode woukd be good! Need to find time to watch it :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Hancock

Vikings is a great show.  Now sure I can take much more of the Chinese drug lady and Ragnar's "trips"  :crazy2:..........otherwise a great take.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Sir Slash

Yeah it's down right weird at times. Maybe this whole season will turn out to be a Ragnor Drug Hallucination.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Very good show last night. The battle was nicely staged.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

^Should I watch it right now? I have some alone time that I was going to dedicate to 1. Beer; 2. The Viking Age mod for Attila Total War.

#1 is taken care of...#2 I am flexible if you guys say I should watch the episode right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Should put you right in the mood for some hot Viking action Gus.

Gusington

Haven't watched it yet...still getting over my nerd rage from The Walking Dead finale last night :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

A little House-Cleaning this episode. Goodbye to the fallen and 'Hello' to a creepy, crazy Ragnor.

WallysWorld

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 08, 2016, 10:13:24 AM
A little House-Cleaning this episode. Goodbye to the fallen and 'Hello' to a creepy, crazy Ragnor.
He definitely was acting weird yesterday. The actor is playing it well with his facial twitches and somewhat dazed expression most of the time.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

Dammit I am now two episodes behind...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Guess I know what to catch up on tonight...

Makes me wonder how many seasons until the encounter with the Ormgard, after which the Great Army brings the Danelaw and changes England for ever.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

^In my current Age of Vikings campaign the Danelaw is not to be trifled with. You should play that mod.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TacticalWargames

Drug addiction..and now has no more and about to batter a few French men. Wonder how he will fair in combat whilst withdrawing. The worse cold turkey I reckon anyone has gone through..Then there is old miracle dick ploughing his way through the women left behind..curing them of their ills with his god like todger..

Quote from: WallysWorld on April 08, 2016, 05:04:14 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on April 08, 2016, 10:13:24 AM
He definitely was acting weird yesterday. The actor is playing it well with his facial twitches and somewhat dazed expression most of the time.

Sir Slash

Lagertha has his cure for withdrawals. And she's keeping it in a safe place.