Vikings season 4 starts tomorrow

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 17, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

The Loins have been moistened Gus. First episode-- OK. Nothing special, needs more hot Viking Babes maybe.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Worth watching? I was planning on catching it this weekend.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

Season 6 part 2 trailer:  Vikings season 6 part 2 (or b) trailer

A kind of spoiler near the midpoint of the trailer for those who didn't see the end of season 6 part 1 in February.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

I thought the show was over permanently.  :idiot2:   I honestly don't know where they're going with it anymore. Which means I'll be watching anyway. Thanks for the heads-up Wally.