Completed Netflex Series

Started by airboy, January 01, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

I've finished watching three series.

Daredevil (finished today on New Years)
Jessica Jones season 1
Stranger Things season 1

Overall, Stranger Things was the best one.
Daredevil was very good although it is very, very dark.
Jessica Jones started out good, but became annoying.  Why she did not just use a scoped rifle on the mental rapist never made sense.

I realize that this is a paltry list compared to most of you.  But for me this was the equalivent of watching 18 movies at home.  And I almost never watch movies at home either.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Sir Slash

Was that Daredevil both seasons Airboy? Or just Season 1? Because both are great. I just finished, "The Punisher" and like DD, it started slowly but but really picked-up about midway. The last episode left me a little frustrated as, without spoiling it, it seemed to be a promo for Season 2 instead of an actual conclusion to the story. Just my view. I also like, Peaky Blinders, Godless, and Marco Polo. BTW, the animated series, "The Clone Wars" isn't half bad either.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Try The Crown and definitely Peaky Blinders - both extremely well done and better than most major movies.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

Wife loves Narcos and she is HOOKED on The Crown

airboy

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 02, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
Was that Daredevil both seasons Airboy? Or just Season 1? Because both are great. I just finished, "The Punisher" and like DD, it started slowly but but really picked-up about midway. The last episode left me a little frustrated as, without spoiling it, it seemed to be a promo for Season 2 instead of an actual conclusion to the story. Just my view. I also like, Peaky Blinders, Godless, and Marco Polo. BTW, the animated series, "The Clone Wars" isn't half bad either.

We completed both seasons of Daredevil.

airboy

We finished The Defenders.  It was ok with my wife enjoying it more than I.

We did not get through Luke Cage.  We enjoyed Jessica Jones but could not understand why she did not shoot the guy with a scoped rifle.

JudgeDredd

They were all ok. I really liked Daredevil. Enjoyed Jessica Jones. Liked the Punisher. Enjoyed The Defenders. Did not like The Golden Fist and didn't get on hugely with Luke Cage.

Peaky Blinders is meant to be excellent.

I'd recommend Brooklyn 99 for comedy
Alba gu' brath