Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings

Started by Sir Slash, September 03, 2021, 09:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

The latest from Marvel Studios does not disappoint. The Wife and I caught it tonight in 3-D and it was a blast. Every bit as good as the other Marvel films with the exception of The Avengers, it had all the usual ingredients, humor, sad scenes, family, great stunts and fight scenes and an End Scene not to be missed. All with new faces and characters. And a couple of familiar ones as well. Great movie!  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

the What If series on Disney is also excellent.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Dammit Carl!

As an old shit who still has his Marvel "Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu," copies culled from many shady used book places resting comfortably nearby, I need my kung-fu.  Tell me we got more kung-fu going on than a zillion pointy sticks can be shaken at here.

-still waiting on my copy of Dim Mak killer touch stuff to show up so I can go and beat up the bullies at Food Lion