¼ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 ¼ cups flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
Pinch cinnamon
2 2/3 cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts

Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don't overmix.
Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.
Cook's note: You can freeze the unbaked cookies, and there's no need to thaw. Preheat oven to 300°F and place frozen cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

DoctorQuest

Very cool but how do you expect to protect yourself from the DoubleTree Signature Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Protection Ninjas?
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

DoctorQuest

Nice!

And, really, thanks for sharing.....
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

William Korkshire

Thanks for sharing the recipe with us. It doesn't look like the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe I used to prepare before. Even the process is completely different and new to me. For more flavor, I used to mix SPAM and vanilla syrup and add it to the dough at the end. The apple filling makes the biscuits preserve longer in a fresh state.

Arin Morfoot

What type of flour did you use?
My granny used to tell me that a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe is generally considered to be relatively easy to prepare. I just have to mix together ingredients like flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and chocolate chips, and then bake the dough in the oven. No special equipment is needed.
However, all the time I've tried to cook a chocolate chip cookie recipe, it never turned out as expected. I check more recipes and still can't find the one that will meet my expectations.