Gong xi fa cai! and it's Friday!

Started by Anguille, November 07, 2014, 03:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Happy New Year!

Going to play mostly:

- Omerta: the japanese incentive campaign...it plays differentely than the main campaign with the new aspects (like other gangs)...played the first scenario already...nice.

- Endless Space. Learning the game and starting my first campaign.

My pbem Storm over the Pacific is finished....JAPANESE VICTORY!

Toonces

Ok brah, I choose to let this one ride.  I call next week!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Anguille

tgb

Finishing up the US campaign in Buzz Aldrin's Space  Program Manager and diving into Apollo4x

BanzaiCat

"Wishing to enlarge your wealth?"

That's mighty nice of you, Anguille. Here's hoping...

This weekend in gaming. Hmm. Doing more playthroughs of Field Commander: Rommel for the Tanksgiving article I'll be doing. Also some Warfighter plus expansions with my son - he's eager to try it out, and I gotta capitalize on that because he normally does not like board games (how is he MY son?!?!?!?).

Will do some more Beyond Earth. I'm tempted to write up a review of that game, or even an AAR, especially after it was generously donated. :) I think we should do some kind of multiplayer, but if not, AAR would work.

Are we doing more MP for Warlock on Sunday morning?

Also want to break out Phantom Leader Deluxe for review purposes. Hopefully going to be a good boardgaming weekend!

Barthheart

Got beer filled cottage closing weekend ahead so nothing but board games...
Wings of War
Beer drinking
Frag!
Beer drinking
Road Kill Rally
Beer drinking
Shovelling snow off dock so we can take it out of the lake.
Beer drinking

Warlock gang - I'll AFK all weekend. It was supposed to be last weekend but the cottage owner had to work.

Rayfer

CM: Red Thunder and more Wasteland 2 goodness.

undercovergeek

Elite

Rome II

CKII

some PBEM with my vainglorious buddies Tuna and SDR

have a good weekend chaps

bboyer66

War Thunder , flying the British plane line, and driving the Russian tank line

Maybe Football Manager 2015, if I buy it. Will check out the forums to see how many bugs it has at launch.

F1 2014

Gusington

Playing the new Wings but it's leaving me kinda meh. May try Ace Patrol or switch over to OFF. Or may revert to Shadow of Mordor and AoWIII until Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out next week.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Speaking of the Chinese (the title of this thread is Chinese), I  started playing the Graviteam Tactics China vs USSR campaign.   The first operation was a farce. Player controlled Chinese recon teams have no match against Russian tanks. I guess it's more of story telling than an actual winnable operation... to set the scene for the next operation.

The Chinese voices in Graviteam sucks big time. It's another comedic farce!

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on November 07, 2014, 08:51:40 AM
Playing the new Wings but it's leaving me kinda meh. May try Ace Patrol or switch over to OFF. Or may revert to Shadow of Mordor and AoWIII until Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out next week.

Gus, Nef, SDR and I might do some New Wings MP this weekend if you're interested..

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 07, 2014, 08:13:44 AM
Elite

Rome II

CKII

Maybe some CKII.  Pacific thing PBEM.  Gonna take Madang, and take some names.  Maybe some Far Cry 3.  There have been some astoundingly nightmar-ish morments:  vehicular 12.7mm, explosions, tigers, machettes.  Its nice that thunderstorms at night make it hard for the pirates to spot you, but that doesn't necessarily save you from your own stupidity.

Which is nice and the Pirates are such fun to kill!  That's what really makes the game!

Kushan

I plan on watching a lot of Blizzcon on the virtual ticket this weekend.

Command, EUIV as Austria, and Xenonauts, and a little Wasteland 2 will fill in any spare time.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Quote from: bboyer66 on November 07, 2014, 08:30:45 AM
War Thunder , flying the British plane line, and driving the Russian tank line

The "X-ray view" tank penetration replay thing in WT looks amazing.  I haven't played since they added that (and some other stuff) in War Thunder Ground Forces, but I want to check it out.