Welcome > GrogCast Feedback

Discuss GrogCast Episode 17!

<< < (2/2)

bayonetbrant:

--- Quote from: bbmike on June 30, 2015, 04:05:40 PM ---GrogCast goes on summer hiatus?  :(
--- End quote ---
Like we're not making this up as we go

--- Quote from: bbmike on June 30, 2015, 04:05:40 PM ---Did Andy provide lyrics for the theme music?  :P
--- End quote ---
Not that we know of - but feel free to make up your own!

--- Quote from: bbmike on June 30, 2015, 04:05:40 PM ---And finally, I can't stress this enough, Banzai_Cat, buy a new computer already!
--- End quote ---
From your mouth to his wife's wallet! :D

Emeraldlis:
Waah waah , season ones coming to an end !!   :-[

This is going to leave a void in my life , I will have to just keep checking out the mythical front page ....."a place where heroes are born , and then quickly dispatched in an untimely and gruesome death "  I think that's what happens on the mythical front page anyway !! That's what all the legends speak of  ^-^

I've really enjoyed listening to the grogcast , and all the various grogheads who've taken part , ya'll know who you are !! Roll on season two .....well done guys on a great show  O:-)

Arctic Blast:
Hey, I didn't hate my voice! It's a minor miracle!  ::) :D

Emeraldlis:

--- Quote from: Arctic Blast on July 01, 2015, 10:15:41 PM ---Hey, I didn't hate my voice! It's a minor miracle!  ::) :D

--- End quote ---

Haha , you survived the grogcast with your sanity intact , and not too many puns sent your way , THATS a minor miracle !!  ;D

KyzBP:
An excellent season Gentlemen.  I anxiously await Season 2: The Front Page Strikes Back.

Enjoy your summer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version