Welcome > GrogCast Feedback

Discuss GrogCast Episode 18! (Yes, you can discuss both parts here)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bison:

--- Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 07, 2015, 02:24:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bison on July 07, 2015, 08:56:42 AM ---Heh.  I'd forgotten Victory Games published the James Bond 007 game.  Man I loved that RPG.

--- End quote ---

I still have the boxed RPG and the You Only Live Twice adventure, too.

--- End quote ---

I also had the Q Manual and Goldfinger module.  Great system.

Mr. Bigglesworth:
Episode 18 part 1
Terrible, terrible,
What do you mean this is the last episode? Lazy bums, you just ruined an hr of my weeks!  :P

Good episode. Welcome Bison, you present your thoughts well.

Regarding what is a wargame, read Philip Sabin's Simulating War. The whole chapter 1 is on the subject. I am not going to pull a snippet for anyone because you should have the book. You are remis if you dont. Do not infer he has a disagreement with the thoughts of the cast, just read it, the views are all worth thinking on.

That is all, i have to go start part 2.

bayonetbrant:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on July 07, 2015, 05:29:08 PM ---Regarding what is a wargame, read Philip Sabin's Simulating War. The whole chapter 1 is on the subject. I am not going to pull a snippet for anyone because you should have the book. You are remis if you dont. Do not infer he has a disagreement with the thoughts of the cast, just read it, the views are all worth thinking on.
--- End quote ---

Page 17, end of first paragraph on that page, endnote #79.  I'll wait for you to look it up ;)

Mr. Bigglesworth:
http://courses.wlv.ac.uk/course.asp?code=WR003H31UVD

Your name is in the footnote. Do you teach in this program?

Mr. Bigglesworth:
It a UK university, scratch that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version