CMANO Northern Inferno Let's Play

Started by Kushan, October 27, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

Playing through the Northern Inferno campaign on my livestream. Will be linking the episodes as they go live below.

Episode 01 - Opening Moves

Episode 02 - Goblin on the Doorstep (Part 01)

Episode 03 - Goblin on the Doorstep (Part 02)

Episode 04 - The Fast and the Furious (Part 01)

Episode 05 - The Fast and the Furious (Part 02)

Episode 06 - Barents Sea Boomers

Episode 07 - Beware of the Badger (Part 01)

Episode 08 - Beware of the Badger (Part 02)

Episode 09 - Beware of the Badger (Part 03)

Episode 10 - The Grey Ghost from the East Coast (Part 01) (Sorry for the bad audio)

Episode 11 - The Grey Ghost from the East Coast (Part 02) (Sorry for the bad audio)

Episode 12 - The Mighty O (Part 01) (Sorry for the bad audio)

Episode 13 - The Mighty O (Part 02) (Sorry for the bad audio)

Episode 14 - The Mighty O (Part 03) (Sorry for the bad audio)

Episode 15 - Damn the Torpedoes (Part 01)

Episode 16 - Damn the Torpedoes (Part 02)

Episode 17 - Damn the Torpedoes (Part 03)

Episode 18 - Damn the Torpedoes (Part 04)

Episode 19 - Fox Two (Part 01)

Episode 20 - Fox Two (Part 02)

Episode 21 - Eye for an Eye

Episode 22 - Hunter or Hunted (Part 01)

Episode 23 - Hunter or Hunted (Part 02)

Episode 24 - Hunter or Hunted (Part 03)

Episode 25 - Hunter or Hunted (Part 04)

Episode 26 - Deliverance (Part 01)

Episode 27 - Deliverance (Part 02)

Episode 28 - Deliverance (Part 03)

Episode 29 - Deliverance (Part 04)

Episode 30 - Needle in a Haystack (Part 01)

Episode 31 - Needle in a Haystack (Part 02)

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Kushan

Thanks Mirth, fixed the links in the first post.

Episode 03 - Goblin on the Doorstep (Part 02) is now live.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

Episode 04 (The Fast and the Furious part 01) is now live.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Con

I have a question on the gameplay in Northern Inferno I couldn't find an answer on the forums so I thought here might be a good place.

I was playing the first scenario and the map area much like in the videos was dark. Suddenly the whole map went white which slowly faded away. But this took like 3 minutes. Additionally one of my P3 Orion's dropped a nuke depth charge and a small blue spot lingered at the drop site.  The nuke and the map turning white were not related (I think)

Are these normal?  Do these graphic events mean anything?

Thanks
Con

Kushan

Episode 05 - The Fast and the Furious (Part 02) is now available.

@Con

Do you happen to have a screenshot or a autosave from the event? Sounds like it may have been a bug. I' think the Blue represents the emp effect of the blast. In my test it went away and did not linger. How long did it stick around for?

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Con

Hi I do have a screen shot (the white screen effect replicated from a save file).  I dont want to derail your AAR thread please let me know where I should send it (if you want me to add it on this thread let me know and I can upload it as well)

Thanks
Con

Kushan

Episode 06 - Barents Sea Boomers is now available.

This one is a text book example of why you should not rush ASW ops.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

Episode 07 - Beware of the Badger (Part 01) is now available!

This scenario is one of my personal favorites of the whole scenario pack. Starts off a little slow but quickly picks up. I didn't realize the particular significance of one of the early events until the very end of the scenario, part 03.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

Episode 09 - Beware of the Badger (Part 03) is now available!

Another epic fail on my part at the end of this one...

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Sir Slash

Loving the videos Kushan. Takes me back to my Red Storm Rising days on the Amiga.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Kushan

Episode 10 - The Grey Ghost from the East Coast (Part 01) is now available. Sorry for the buzzing and the robotic voice in this and the next few videos from last weeks stream. Not sure what caused it since none of my settings have been changed.

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 04, 2015, 10:29:16 AM
Loving the videos Kushan. Takes me back to my Red Storm Rising days on the Amiga.

Thank you Sir Slash.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat