CS Middle East: The Crossroads (West Bank, 5 June 1967) -- DAR vs Berto --

Started by Crossroads, December 19, 2015, 12:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

DropBox in their finite wisdom decided that the content of my Public folder should no longer be, err, public. I am supposedly supposed to share a link to each and all files instead, but haven't figured out how to have them visible inside image brackets.

So unless there's a generic fix for this, I am afraid those links I put for instance in this DAR are gone  :(
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JasonPratt

I noticed it was still working for a few, toward the end, tho. Wonder what the difference was/is?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Crossroads

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 25, 2017, 04:57:13 PM
I noticed it was still working for a few, toward the end, tho. Wonder what the difference was/is?

Cheers, I learned to attach the pictures into these posts, instead of linking to my Public folder. Maybe that's what I need to do for the whole DAR too. Took a year to play the scenario with Real Life often entering into the fray, so why not. Little by little.

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Crossroads

Quote from: Crossroads on March 26, 2017, 09:58:29 AM
Quote from: JasonPratt on March 25, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

Cheers, I learned to attach the pictures into these posts, instead of linking to my Public folder. Maybe that's what I need to do for the whole DAR too. Took a year to play the scenario with Real Life often entering into the fray, so why not. Little by little.

Instead of uploading each screenshot to Grogheads server, which at the end I did not want to do, I learned about a hack how the original Dropbox pictures can be shared again.

Since it took a better part of a year to complete this 45 turn thingie, I thought I'd actually refresh all those links, one by one.

First evening effort saw turns 1-13 updated. I hope you enjoy them (again).

Crossroads