GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Guess what - another one already! 

hint:  Goats.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Emeraldlis

WOAH .......another grogcast so soon , *swoon* , I need to go lie down and try to wrap my brain around that !!!  You guys are churning these things out on time and before time ........WHERE did the real grogcast guys go ???? :D

Not bad for a bunch of dinosaurs  :2funny:  although dinosaurs are priceless artefacts ......ANCIENT ....but priceless !!!!  :o  can't listen to you guys yet , but I'll be listening later , can't wait  :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

well, Michael had a 1-week, 2-week, 2-month backlog to edit together.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 31, 2016, 09:41:49 AM
well, Michael had a 1-week, 2-week, 2-month backlog to edit together.

Sheesh .........as if he didn't already have enough to do !! He sounds like he doesn't get much time for himself , let alone anything else , I guess we should cut him some slack , he does a great job with the editing I think :) I think you two make a good double act to be honest :) you guys and your guests are a lot of fun to listen to  O0
I'd be listening to the podcast right now if I could but I'm currently sat in a cafe waiting for my daughter to come out of the hairdressers , not a bad task really !!! But then I'm out after for most of the night , so it looks like tomorrow might be my listening day ... Sigh :(
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Emeraldlis

Didn't mean to put laughing emojis there , I think my phones gone bonkers on me and put them in behind my back   >:( stupid iPhone  :knuppel2:

bob48

....I blame it on the Guinness...............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

bob48

...after a couple of pints of it, I can hardly speak at all................
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

Ahhhhhh the black stuff....all good things come to those who wait  :smitten: and it certainly takes them a while to pull a proper pint of it in an Irish bar , but it's well worth the wait  O0 oh my goodness....I love Ireland !!!!!!

Speaking of not talking ....I don't believe for one minute, Bob , that a pint would slow ya down  :D

mirth

Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 31, 2016, 05:56:19 PM
I don't believe for one minute, Bob , that a pint would slow ya down  :D

No, but Bawb's stache is a mean drunk.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on March 31, 2016, 06:19:03 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 31, 2016, 05:56:19 PM
I don't believe for one minute, Bob , that a pint would slow ya down  :D

No, but Bawb's stache is a mean drunk.

Better hide the hard liquor then ..... Wouldn't want bawb to get a beating from his own stache  ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 31, 2016, 06:35:14 PMbawb to get a beating from his own stache  ;)

there's a new euphemism in there somewhere