Author Topic: Winter War - Finns vs. Commies - Order of Battle WW2  (Read 17302 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Winter War - Finns vs. Commies - Order of Battle WW2
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2018, 08:40:34 AM »
"FINISH THEM!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
  • "Gott Mit Uns!" Breitenfeld 1631
Re: Winter War - Finns vs. Commies - Order of Battle WW2
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2018, 06:51:52 AM »
The War Resumes

Scenario 7 - Artic Fox

Finland has the misfortune to be located beside Imperial Russia/Soviet Union. Only Poland which is between Russia and Germany has suffered with worse European neighbors.

Don't forget the Norwegians! When a Norwegian and a Finn get together for a drink, we often share thoughts on what a horrible eastern neighbour each of us has  <:-)
Visit us at Campaign Series Legion and Facebook

Campaign Series: Vietnam 1948-1967 - COMING SOON FROM MATRIX GAMES
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0

CS: Middle East AAR: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AAR: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putinís Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY