Here comes your FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, November 02, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJReich46

::)

I don't even know where to begin.

I'm off this weekend (well I've been off since this morning).

I recently grabbed Utopia DLC, so I have been playing a bit more Stellaris.  I even have an AI race that I created inspired by Banzai Cat's avatar. Besides Stellaris I have been playing more on my tablet as I had to this morning at the VA getting my infusion, so I had time to chill out and play Pathfinder, Tunnels and Trolls or Underhand (which is a perfect HP Lovecraft themed card game (free too!) . Maybe MOO2, Distant Worlds.

But it is pretty much an R&R kind of weekend for me.  :)
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Kushan

Quote from: MetalDog on November 03, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
When's that gonna read, "Origins?"

Probably never, unless Brant makes it a requirement to me a member.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on November 03, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
Do not harsh The Commander's mellow!

Arctic I am so envious of you...I am slogging through the first act of Shadow of War right now - I have a love/hate relationship with it. But despite myself I am getting better at the game. I am in the middle of the arena battle in Act I right now, waiting for Act II and that sweet, sweet siege action.

How far do I have to get to Act II?

Slam through the story missions in Act I. It switches over after you go after the Palantir and encounter the...well...them.  8)

Crossroads

Handed out the Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 UPDATE to Matrix Slitherine to prepare for general availability. So maybe I'll be playing the dang game for a change  :)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Gusington

Thanks Arctic - you are my only hope. If I hear the word Palantir uttered again in the game I'm going to lose it, btw.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Kushan on November 03, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

hmmmmmmmm..... 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Quote from: CJReich46 on November 03, 2017, 10:56:57 PM
::)

I don't even know where to begin.

I'm off this weekend (well I've been off since this morning).

I recently grabbed Utopia DLC, so I have been playing a bit more Stellaris.  I even have an AI race that I created inspired by Banzai Cat's avatar. Besides Stellaris I have been playing more on my tablet as I had to this morning at the VA getting my infusion, so I had time to chill out and play Pathfinder, Tunnels and Trolls or Underhand (which is a perfect HP Lovecraft themed card game (free too!) . Maybe MOO2, Distant Worlds.

But it is pretty much an R&R kind of weekend for me.  :)

If you're not already in the know, try this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Kzin_Wars
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

WallysWorld

Mostly playing Strike Fighters 2 with the excellent Falklands 82 mod from combatace. Finally getting the hang of landing the Harrier onto the carrier, but it's still very hard and very ungraceful when I do land.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on November 04, 2017, 08:08:04 AM
Thanks Arctic - you are my only hope. If I hear the word Palantir uttered again in the game I'm going to lose it, btw.

It won't be uttered again once...he gets his metal mitts on it... ;)

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 04, 2017, 09:21:25 AM
Quote from: Kushan on November 03, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

hmmmmmmmm.....

Told ya' that was a good idea.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Cyrano on November 03, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Where...
Did...
All...
These...
Magnificent GAMES COME FROM!!??

Borderlands II
FoG II -- Now in two tournaments and still want to play more!
Here I Stand
Holdfast
Jena JTS (x2)
Jena KS
Mare Nostrum

I'm mostly skirmishing in Mare Nostrum