Sale Over

Started by BanzaiCat, July 29, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

~ fin ~

thanks for looking

bbmike

Sign me up for Victory in the Pacific!
And you're right about Carrier. It's no loss if you don't sell it.  :coolsmiley:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bbmike on July 29, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Sign me up for Victory in the Pacific!

Thanks, bbmike!

PM me your address. I need to go by the Post Office tomorrow to pick up some boxes that will fit this size box - all the ones I have will only fit 'normal' bookcase-sized board games.

Once I get the boxes, I'll look up the shipping cost on USPS.com and let you know.

Barthheart

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

Furyitous gets us all ....   ...   ...   ...    in the end

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

One sale! Whoo! :)

No, that's fine...it's better than zero.

FYI I'm about to post this list to Wargamer's Marketplace, too. I will update both lists if any interest is generated from either.

I am going to cut this sale off on Saturday, August 11. If you're interested in anything, do not hesitate to let me know. I'm happy to negotiate on a good number of these games, but not all of them.

Jarhead0331

Can Marine: 2002 be played solitaire? What games on the list are appropriate for solo play?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 01, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
Can Marine: 2002 be played solitaire? What games on the list are appropriate for solo play?

I only played it two player. It was published in 1979, when solo rules weren't a thing, but if you're into playing both sides with equal aplomb, it might appeal to you.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2757/marine-2002

In fact, most of the games on my list can be played that way, though there are some solo-specific ones, such as Target For Today, B-29 Superfortress, Carrier, Tokyo Express, and others.

Windigo

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueMax.... *drool*

Barthheart

Windigo

Breaking my piggy bank open and counting my ducats... the fact it is mint is droolsome

BanzaiCat

I should reiterate, I'm open to best offers. On some I'm not wanting to budge but on others I'm open. All I can say is thanks but no thanks. :)

bayonetbrant

don't forget to update your lists both here and on Facebook as you sell things so people don't ask you about stuff that's gone
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers