Main Menu

Shadow and Friday

Started by Anguille, August 13, 2021, 04:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Inker & Hamilton was one of my favorite bands of the 70's-90's....imho, very underrated.

Like the retro look of the bassist. The drummer is really cute (seriously). Had a big crush for Hilary Hamilton....such an amazing voice.

This weekend i will play the same as last week:

- Stellaris
- Ultimate General: Civil War
- Stronghold Warlords

Inker and Hamilton's biggest hit (could have been the theme for this thread - Dancing into friday):

and one of the older songs

Unfortunately there's only little on youtube.

CptHowdy

ahh good ol friday the 13th. i will be playing the ascent, city of gangsters and low magic age. hilary hamilton gives me a patty smyth mixed with valerie bertinelli vibe which isnt a bad thing  :D i have no comment on the drummer.

Gusington

A little more The Ascent as I shift gears and ease into some Field of Glory 2 - Medieval.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Might give Frostpunk a look since it's free to play the next couple of days and also 70% off on Steam.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Dammit Carl!

With the Boy now off to college and the Girl being mostly "away," due to her job (she's got weird hours and we see her only every once in a while), the Mrs. and I are semi-empty nesters now!

Feels weird.

If/when I do any gaming, I honestly think I'll get the Pathfinder Kingmaker rpg and give it a go.  I loved the concept of it in the actual pen and paper rpg world, so doing the computer stuff should be nifty (and I don't think I've ever done any computer based rpg-ing outside some few minutes in KOTOR many, many moons prior).

As always, stay safe all!

Gusington

I can't wait to be an empty nester!  <:-)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2021, 11:02:10 AM
I can't wait to be an empty nester!  <:-)

From a completely selfish standpoint, I miss the yard getting mowed by someone other than I.  Really do have to get the riding lawn mower fixed at this point.

Anguille

You guys are terrible!  :hide:

Dammit Carl!

Gusington

Think I'm terrible, I should introduce you to my girls.

I mow the lawn to get some peace and quiet!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Anguille on August 13, 2021, 11:30:34 AM
You guys are terrible!  :hide:

I'm unimaginative:  World of Warships and Enlisted.  Boom-boom...bang-bang

Jarhead0331

Going to be some more Ascent. I think I'm nearing the end of the story. I'm also hoping to get back into DCS and brush up on my Tomcat. I applied to join a pretty serious virtual squadron. It will be my first foray into the world of MP flight. Finally, if there is any time, some Star Citizen 3.14 and maybe some VR pew pew pew.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2021, 12:02:39 PM
Think I'm terrible, I should introduce you to my girls.

You wouldn't survive an hour with my four kids (2 boys and 2 girls)....>:D

Gusington

Au contraire. The Wife is one of four daughters. As is The Mother In Law. I have a sister of my own. So...I would survive.

Surprised this is your first attempt at MP flying, JH.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2021, 01:23:10 PM

Surprised this is your first attempt at MP flying, JH.

I'm not a very social creature when it comes to gaming and some people take DCS very seriously.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18