Rex Tutonicorum - An Altmark/Brandenburg CKII AAR - Count to King

Started by undercovergeek, September 09, 2012, 07:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

It's Mum, i cant leave her in the hands of Muslim savages, shes brought back home

undercovergeek

Hooray for Christians - i never got chance to send anyone

undercovergeek

The first of the county handouts to try and bring down the demesne penalty. I chose the least profitable and most rebellious, let it be someone elses problem

In the background Lausitz is in the process of being reclaimed, and rebel forces clash in the North

undercovergeek

.....the new county didnt cheer him up enough, i grant him an honorary title to bring him further in line - ill have to keep an eye on this one

undercovergeek

More land being handed out - i imagine when i come of age my demesne limit will increase but im not going to make it that far at this rate!

After wiping out the rebel forces near Hamburg the army marches south to reclaim Weimar

undercovergeek

yeah, this is starting to take the p*** now! ill be haemorrhaging money soon

undercovergeek

In the top right the HRE is killed fighting Matilda in Italy.

The 2 armies start to battle their way through rebel garrison forces

undercovergeek

Crap, if this goes through it will be impossible to declare war on other provinces within the HRE - our horizons will have to be expanded further to England, Spain and Scandanavia

undercovergeek

Uncle Poppo wants a white peace, he's told to blow it out of his ass - he's going to jail

undercovergeek

Enough now with these!!

Note in the message log the approvals of Medium Crown Authority - the fools

undercovergeek

Ive come of age as Freddy goddamn Mercury!! Im an amateurish plotter - fear my dastardly deeds

undercovergeek

I summon my bride with the claim in Bavaria, and take the prestige points, and Huw the Poo ruins the moment in the bottom right hand corner!

undercovergeek

Poppo loses the war of my Sister in Law's/Mother's war of tyranny - a life in prison for him

'We are the champions, weeee arrrrre the Champions..........'

undercovergeek

Boy, boy, boy!!!!

Im suffering a -20% populairity penalty with the vassals for having a female heir - my sister