Main Menu

Weekend Gaming

Started by Bison, February 17, 2012, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

I'll be playing some more Crusader Kings 2 and Team Fortress 2.

twitter3

Just about to fire up my CC: CoI mod of the German advance into Poland.  Day three of the battle and so far all goes as planned.

TheCommandTent

Shogun 2, Skyrim and trying to not buy Crusader Kings II
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Going to grab Shogun 2 by the rice balls.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Capn Darwin

Try out 1st and Goal and keep working on my mini-game.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Martok

My PBEM campaigns in Armada 2526 Supernova, of course.  And I'm definitely spending some more time with the Crusader Kings 2 demo.  Possibly some Star Trek Online, depending on my energy level and (especially) time constraints. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Shelldrake

World of Tanks (can't pass up the Kasserine special), Shogun 2 and my Supernova PBEM game with Martok. 
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Hartford688

Some Steam and Iron

And maybe a little ME2

But too tired last night after long week, and out tonight to a Korean restaurant for my wife's birthday, so not much gaming this w/e.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Hartford688 on February 18, 2012, 07:22:32 AM
Some Steam and Iron

And maybe a little ME2

But too tired last night after long week, and out tonight to a Korean restaurant for my wife's birthday, so not much gaming this w/e.

Man, I wish people would stop talking about Steam and Iron...really tempting me to pick that up, but I am just trying to resist:)

Barthheart

Invictus mod for Civ IV.

Maybe some board gaming... just got Arkham Horror and am trying it solo.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Barthheart on February 18, 2012, 07:48:03 AM
Invictus mod for Civ IV.

Maybe some board gaming... just got Arkham Horror and am trying it solo.

My friend has Arkham Horror, and while I've never played solo it was a ton of fun.  Me and him have gotten two games in.  The first we narrowly won thanks to good team work and a lucky die roll and in the second game the monsters destroyed us.  Lots of fun and so many things that can happen.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

Civ IV around new girlfriend time.  I'm hoping that Barthheart and Gus will have the time Saturday night to join me and W8taminute.  Anyone else want in?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: MetalDog on February 18, 2012, 09:25:35 AM
Civ IV around new girlfriend time.  I'm hoping that Barthheart and Gus will have the time Saturday night to join me and W8taminute.  Anyone else want in?

With your new girlfriend?????  :)  Seems like an interesting time.

Bismarck

Op. Sealion, Men of War, Steam & Iron
Jim Cobb