The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Decent little bundle up on HumbleBundle right now. 

40K Gladius & DLC,  Battlestar Galactica, Field of Glory II, Strat Command, Distant Worlds: Universe, and MoM Classic.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/unleash-destruction?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_unleashdestruction_bundle

MiniHexer

Idont know if anybody has seen this, but humblebundle has a really cheap bundle offering for £8

Exclusive 15% Off Discount for Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
84% Positive on Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Tyranids
80% Positive on Steam
DLC

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Fortification Pack
77% Positive on Steam
DLC

Strategic Command WWII: World at War

Field of Glory II
91% Positive on Steam

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
96% Positive on Steam

Distant Worlds: Universe
72% Positive on Steam

Master of Magic Classic
Previous Item

Unleash destruction, one 40K fight at a time.
We've teamed up with Slitherine to bring you a bundle brimming with battle! Get stuck into some delightfully destructive games like Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War with two huge DLCs, Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, and an exclusive 15% off discount for Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the lowest price available anywhere. Plus, your purchase helps support a charity of your choice!

just noticed SDR has told you, sorry, i read the first page of the thread instead of the last

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MiniHexer

Humblebundle has a new bundle for £8

EVE: Valkyrie – Warzone
VR Support

Heliborne Collection
OST available in game folder after installation.

War Thunder - USA Pacific Campaign (YP-38
First time purchase only*
VR Support
DLC

War Thunder - Japanese Pacific Campaign
First time purchase only*
VR Support
DLC

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Overload
VR Support

Elite Dangerous  elite now comes with the horrison dlc included,
VR Support

SimplePlanes

Pete Dero

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/238859/battlefield-1-free-with-prime-battlefield-v-giveaway-next-month

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/battlefield1?

Amazon is now offering Battlefield 1 for free on Prime Gaming for Amazon Prime subscribers. The World War I shooter is yours to keep on Origin if you claim it between now and August 4th.
EA is not done with these giveaways, as the listing says to check back on August 2nd for a Battlefield V giveaway.

W8taminute

^That's good news.  I already have Battlefield 1 on PC and it is a good game.  I recommend it to all FPS fans out there. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

For those who have Battlefield 1 on Steam, Battlefield 1 Shortcut Kit: Vehicle Bundle is free to keep when you get it before Jul 29 @ 1:00pm.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Factus Games is having a sale until Aug 31.

In case you don't recognize the name, its the developer of the Making History series.  I'm tempted to get his updated WW1 game (Making History: The First World War)  :-\

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

^What's the current word on the street on that WWI game?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2021, 08:41:12 AM

Was going to ask the same question....do the updates in the new game make it worth buying?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Rayfer on August 13, 2021, 09:20:19 AM
Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2021, 08:41:12 AM

Was going to ask the same question....do the updates in the new game make it worth buying?

I inquired about this in various forums and couldn't really get a straight answer. In the end, I was able to piece together a list of changes that didn't make me feel that buying the same game again was worth it. YMMV.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^Yeah that's what I expected. I periodically check out the game - it seems like a good teaching tool but not really a particularly fun game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Here is a list of some of the changes from the dev.  Its about a year old, so there may be other changes.

bobarossa

Hehe, "new features".  That's informative.   Also artillery attacks from  a region away.  That seems crazy given the game scale.  Maybe means adjacent regions to simulate bombardment. I have the original but have barely played it.

MiniHexer

Lone echo is £8 today 75% off on oculus store