A Warlock beginners AAR

Started by MetalDog, February 09, 2013, 11:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on February 18, 2013, 08:06:37 PM
You two knock that crap off!  I won't have this thread degenerate into one of those awful pun fests bob is so fond of.  Make no bones about it!!!

Great AAR, MD. You've inspired me to get back in to this...you know, if I can pry myself away from my renewed Borderlands 2 obsession.

MetalDog

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 19, 2013, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 18, 2013, 08:06:37 PM
You two knock that crap off!  I won't have this thread degenerate into one of those awful pun fests bob is so fond of.  Make no bones about it!!!

Great AAR, MD. You've inspired me to get back in to this...you know, if I can pry myself away from my renewed Borderlands 2 obsession.

Glad to be of service, AB.  And if you find yourself in the mood for a little MP action, hit me up when you see me.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Wow, just saw this when looking at another AAR.. and I find out that you can upgrade units!!!.. LOL I did not know that, glad I saw this.. I thought it was the perks only.. was always wondering how it affected your units when you built those special buildings. guess I just thought/assumed it was automatic... Must make more money now!!!

Nice AAR, thanks..

MetalDog

Glad I could help and glad you liked it :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob