Robin Dies on Wednesday

Started by Bison, February 25, 2013, 06:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

You don't need to be gay to know who Carrie Bradshaw is, you just need to work around women who seek to affirm their shopaholism through media role models.

Speaking of gay... I read a blurb that Catwoman is looking to take advantage of certain States' explanation of the definition of marriage to allow for more chromosomal pairing options than previously allowed.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Quoteyou just need to work around women who seek to affirm their shopaholism through media role models.

<--- contractor.  any women on a job site Im on could probably care less about shopping and bench press Gus.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

let me also apologize for offending any of our gay forum members.  I know its not easy being Canadistanian.   ;)

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Longdan

It is like unto the barking of my sled dogs little one.  Fear not.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 25, 2013, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: Longdan on February 25, 2013, 07:22:51 PM
He also had shoes that Carrie Bradshaw would kill for.

I had to google the name.

do you know how I know youre gay?

Takes one to know one!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: Keunert on February 26, 2013, 06:40:37 AM

This is like the fifth time I've seen this image. I think Kenny is trying to tell us something.

Either he got the runs from that coffee-choco sludge or he's trapped in Willy Wonka's next great invention, the Starbuckatopia.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

If you can bench 150, then you can easily bench me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Yeah, considering that Damian is the grandson of Ra's Al Ghul, and that his mother knows where the Lazarus Pits are buried, I doubt he stays dead long. I wouldn't be too surprised if he has already come back.

(Hasn't Talia already resurrected Tim Drake once, back when he was looking for Batman? If she brought a Robin back who was only the protege of her beloved, she'll bring back her own son. Only question is when.)

Also, Aquaman == King Conan + King Arthur with authority over 3/4 of the planet and high technology by DC Earth standards. Considerably more awesome than any of the Robins (although Grayson comes closest).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

dont give LB any false hope.