CK2: A game of thrones mod aar

Started by siempie78, May 28, 2013, 09:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

siempie78

Euron: Ladies man.

We all know game of thrones, of course. And I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard of Crusader Kings 2. So, fancy an AAR about it?

My AAR will take place just before the events of A Feast for Crows. I'll be playing as the fresh kingdom of the Ironborn, which is invading the Reach.

(So, I'll avoid any spoilers I can, but there is one minor one absolutely necessary for my AAR:)

I'll be playing Euron Crows eye. Now, here's a little description about the guy:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Euron_Greyjoy

Traditional AAR's for CK2 are all about conquering the world. That's getting old.

Nope, good ol' Euron won't be conquering the world, he'll be conquering the women!

(Bear with me here, I'll explain everything.)

siempie78

So, Euron is lustful and a hedonist. In this mod, the ironborn have special traits that allow them to capture enemy women...

So, why not use the two as an excuse for mass map invasion :p?

Here's a list of everyone that will have to be captured for good ol' Euron:

1. Arianna (Dorne)
2. Margaery (Reach)
3. Dalla (Beyond the wall)
4. Val (Beyond the wall)
5. Cersei (Westerlands)

That will be enough, me thinks :p.

(These are all the women with the 'Attractive' trait, who are well known from the series as well, I think.)

So, without further ado, let's get to it!

MetalDog

Interesting idea.  And I have not played the GoT mod for CK2.  Looking forward to following this.  Good luck :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

Quote from: MetalDog on May 28, 2013, 06:10:13 PM
Interesting idea.  And I have not played the GoT mod for CK2.  Looking forward to following this.  Good luck :)

+1 Looking forward to seeing the mod in action.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

siempie78

Ahem. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. This isn't dead. I'm on vacation right now, but if I don't get stupid and forget the updates will flow in 2-3 days.

undercovergeek

Martok

Quote from: siempie78 on August 22, 2013, 03:22:22 PM
Ahem. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. This isn't dead. I'm on vacation right now, but if I don't get stupid and forget the updates will flow in 2-3 days.
Cool.  Looking forward to it.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

siempie78

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 22, 2013, 03:29:02 PM
thats some holiday you went on!

Heh.  ;).

It should be fun. AFFC is the coolest scenario the mod has to offer, in my humble opinion.

siempie78

Bit of a warning though... This AAR holds spoilers.

siempie78

Well, I'm home now. Currently downloading the newest mod version and I will soon start my AAR gameplay. I hope to have a post up yet tonight, but it might have to be postponed 'till tomorrow :)