Battle of Gettysburg pt 2

Started by nevermore, September 03, 2013, 05:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Battle of Gettysburg pt 2

Another 77 photos uploaded on the website in the gallery section, part 2 of the battle is mostly around Cemetary Ridge and Little Round Top, you can also see Devils Den in the photos the orchard and wheat fields, the guys at the club Malc and Andy put a large effort in the size and scenery for this famous battle and its nothing but eye candy in every picture.

Gamed in 15mm over 3000 miniatures on the table at one point, to me its a masterpiece for wargaming.

Enjoy

image hosting

image url

screenshot tool

image hosting

photo share

photo hosting sites

free screenshot

windows print screen

free upload

how to screenshot on windows

windows 7 print screen

tool to take screen snapshot

screenshot windows

screen shot download

photo sharing sites

image ru

online photo sharing

windows screenshot tool

print screen windows

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/

bayonetbrant

only 3000?  Man, you guys are slacking!

I think what really 'makes' many of the pictures is that panel with the sky/clouds that y'all hold as the backdrop that blocks off the game club background.  The photos look like they were shot at a museum instead of a geek hangout.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

nevermore

Yea it does make a differance, very easy to make the backdrop, i used my figures to paint did'nt bother to use a paint brush and thats the secret to clouds