Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_infierno

Ey, you're finally getting around to it!  Let us know how many pairs of pants this game runs you through  O0
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

I'll send you a box of my Depends Gus. That's what Brothers are for.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Pants/Depends count tonight is 2. If the game last for about 8 hours my total pants/Depends count will be 16.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Does that game come with Professional Counseling if needed?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I hope so because it is giving me some real Resident Evil Biohazard vibes and that game was absolutely f'd up.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Speaking of horror games, Phasmophobia just added a proper single-player offline mode.  Now's the time to check it out and get spooked!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

I just reinstalled Phasmaphobia...does the new mode use voice recognition or similar?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Quote from: Gusington on September 20, 2021, 06:15:43 PM
I just reinstalled Phasmaphobia...does the new mode use voice recognition or similar?

As far as I know it's functionally the same as multiplayer, just offline.  So yes, uses voice recognition and while it's not necessary, it makes the experience a lot more immersive and spooky.  :bd:

- MengJiao

Gusington

Crap I hope not, I don't have a headset or anything...I'll redownload and see.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

It's 100% worth getting a cheap mic for that game.  Very immersive ghost hunting experience!

- MengJiao

Gusington

I got an old standalone around here somewhere...no headphones though.

You've convinced me...reinstalling in the hopes I can find that ancient mic.

Oh and Total War: Warhammer II, playing as chaos, is also totally f'd up...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

One pair of pants tonight. I can only play Outlast 2 for about an hour and then have to stop. It's definitely more twisted than the first one.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

^why do you do this to yourself?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I...I don't know. Not sure if the developers had the same group of writers for Outlast 2, but the material in this one is far more disturbing. Definitely not a game for kids or anyone with a weak stomach.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Phasmophobia updated the lobby room for their Early Access birthday or something.

- MengJiao