I'm Older Than..........???

Started by airboy, June 03, 2014, 04:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

You guys should really check out this website.  After you put in your birth date it gives you all sorts of cool facts about things that have happened in your life.  It is really cool to see until it is depressing ...

http://you.regettingold.com/
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 04, 2014, 05:36:13 AMIt is really cool to see until it is depressing ...

says the local zygote  ::)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

BASIC
astroturf
soft contact lenses
hand-held calculators
post-it notes
Gus
Starfury
Brant
Led Zeppelin
Any time is a good time for pie.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

But you're still the best jewish breakdancer from Texas that I know.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 04, 2014, 05:36:13 AM
You guys should really check out this website.  After you put in your birth date it gives you all sorts of cool facts about things that have happened in your life.  It is really cool to see until it is depressing ...

That's a cool site. Until it gets depressing  :P 

I'm almost 10,000 days old and I am exactly as old as Christina Ricci and Dakota Fanning....combined. Which makes them both prime sugar baby candidates if I were rich  >:D

airboy

Quote from: Centurion40 on June 04, 2014, 07:40:07 AM
BASIC
astroturf
soft contact lenses
hand-held calculators
post-it notes
Gus
Starfury
Brant
Led Zeppelin

Ditto - also older than the Beach Boys first release

Martok

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 04, 2014, 09:57:29 AM
I'm almost 10,000 days old and I am exactly as old as Christina Ricci and Dakota Fanning....combined. Which makes them both prime sugar baby candidates if I were rich  >:D
Who needs money?  With that magnificently badass mustache of yours, the world is your oyster! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

are you sure?

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but a 10 year old is 3650 days old

did you mean 100,000?  :2funny:

Steelgrave

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 04, 2014, 12:02:38 PM

are you sure?

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but a 10 year old is 3650 days old

did you mean 100,000?  :2funny:

Sigh....I must have mistyped. Gotta be subconscious, right? Let's try almost 20,000 days old  :o

The other interesting thing is that the world's population has more than doubled in my lifetime. Hell, even accounting for me and Gus' mom, I can't be responsible for more than a third of that growth!

Gusington

My Mom has very high standards, you should be flattered, Pop.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

You were always my favorite, Gussy   :)

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 04, 2014, 05:46:13 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 04, 2014, 05:36:13 AMIt is really cool to see until it is depressing ...

says the local zygote  ::)

You sound so ... grumpy ... >:D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell