RIP Franco Harris

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 21, 2022, 07:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Sad day for Steeler Nation, which I am a big fan...Franco passed away, just a couple of days before all the celebration around the Immaculate Reception.

Tripoli

For some of the younger crowd here: This is the play that Franco made:

For those of us who grew up in the 70's we spoke about this play for years....
Fair winds and following seas, Franco... O:-)
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I was a Raiders fan back then and purely hated everything Steelers.  >:(  But he was a great player and his passing is sad news indeed.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

techmojo

Former running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Franco Harris, passed away at age 72.
He was a Hall of Fame running back who passed away just a few days before the N.F.L. celebrated the 50th anniversary of one of its most enduring plays.
President Joe Biden's remark on Franco Harris' death can be found at https://usa.newstodaylive360.com/.

SirAndrewD

Wow, that sad. 

One of the great ones.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

FarAway Sooner

I always hated the Steelers as a kid, but I had to respect Franco Harris.  RIP, sir.