Glass or crystal?

Started by greengiant, April 18, 2023, 04:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengiant

So someone showed this to me, and they wanted to know what it is. I have no clue, but thought there might be someone knowledgeable in this stuff that can identify it.

Thoughts?

EDIT: 2 more from different angles

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

SirAndrewD

Looks more like natural jade but I'm no geologist.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

this is a Windy question but it looks like glass.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

^Yeah where is Dr. Breezy?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

It could be my Prostrate but it's not big enough.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^I'm just gonna let that hang there.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

we need a hanging prostate emoji
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

greengiant

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 19, 2023, 11:50:21 AMIt could be my Prostrate but it's not big enough.

How much do prostrates go for these days?

Sir Slash

According to my doctor, he plans to retire on mine. But he did say I could come visit him in Monte Carlo. More seriously, I routinely ask my doctor about having the PSA lab tests done to make sure my Prostate is doing good. It's very important for us guys when we mature, not get old. Just saying.