New Mech game on the way

Started by Millipede, December 09, 2022, 02:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millipede

Purportedly due some time next year but who knows really and who knows if it will be worth a damn... anyway, here's the intro trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO1s-CUZvY&t=163s

Jarhead0331

Armored Core...a classic console series, but not for everyone. Very Japanese Anime style with fast and nimble machines. Still, could be pretty cool.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Dates me a smidge, but "Steel Lancer Arena International," on PS2 was all I ever loved and wanted in a mech game; modularity in design of mechs, action, a pretty good soundtrack, etc.  Good gravy, if something like that was around now for PC (and there very well may be as I've not looked to be honest), I'd play the snot out of it.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on December 09, 2022, 02:50:59 PM
Dates me a smidge, but "Steel Lancer Arena International," on PS2 was all I ever loved and wanted in a mech game; modularity in design of mechs, action, a pretty good soundtrack, etc.  Good gravy, if something like that was around now for PC (and there very well may be as I've not looked to be honest), I'd play the snot out of it.

You might want to check out Project Nimbus Complete...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Dammit Carl!

Sigwolf

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 09, 2022, 03:16:51 PM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on December 09, 2022, 02:50:59 PM

You might want to check out Project Nimbus Complete...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/
You know your backlog is too big when you go to add something to your wishlist and find it is already in your library...  :idiot2:

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Gameplay trailer here...release date in August:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sigwolf

Looks pretty, but probably too fast moving for my brain these days.   :uglystupid2:

They probably should have had someone due a cursory spell check before releasing the trailer, though...

"Developped by"?

Gusington

^Hey at least you caught that. I didn't. It probably went by too fast for me to notice  :grumpy:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

What about Steel Battalion and the massive controller setup that came with it.
Insert witty comment here.