Main Menu

Ahsoka

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 07, 2023, 08:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

QuoteIf I recall correctly (not having seen any of those animated series either, though SW fans generally like them a lot, so I see references occasionally), she discovered a third path between the Light and Dark sides, creating a faction of Grey Jedi.

then you really really need to watch the Clone Wars and Rebels.  she is not a grey Jedi, shes the light side of the force.  the Clone Wars season 3 Mortis arc specifically covers this and its concluded during a Rebels episode.  theres a reason her sabers are white.

the rest of your post, while well reasoned, lacks the actual history of modern canon Star Wars.  Thrawn is an awesome character who is even more flesh out in Rebels.  hes not being brought back as a direct Zahn plot line as you know it.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

not a back backround.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

a friendly reminder that Ahsoka is being released a day early, tonight as 9pm est.  :Party:

GDS_Starfury

so no one else watched it?

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 23, 2023, 05:57:42 PMso no one else watched it?

I did.  I quite liked it.

I do know some friends that haven't seen Rebels that are totally lost and disengaged from it though.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

then tell them to watch Rebels first.  :ThumbsUp:

Staggerwing

I watched tonight. It's off to a good start. I just want to know who's going to feed the domesticated Loth-cat while Sabine's away.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

its a cat, they're self sufficient.

GDS_Starfury

I would be real pissed off if I was Qui-Gon.

JasonPratt

He's the only person who doesn't get to survive being lightsabre stabbed in the stomach?  :grin:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

SirAndrewD

Getting stabbed through the stomach is the new chopping off a limb.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

Incidentally, even though the first eps dropped on my brother's birthday, neither he nor the girls were interested in watching it that night, and I haven't heard any remarks from them yet. Nor do I have Disney+, so I'm just keeping a hopeful yet wary eye on opinions...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

acctingman

Anyone who says it's trash or Disney has ruined blah, blah, blah can go F themselves. Too many asshats out there with uneducated worthless opinions.

Show is awesome. <-----this is an uneducated opinion of an asshat  :ThumbsUp:

Sir Slash

I don't know about Ahsoka, but they've done a pretty good job of destroying the Marvel franchise along with many of the animated movies they've felt the need to butcher and it shows at the box office.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Well, to be honest I kind of got sick of all the comic book movies (and I'm not a huge fan of the genre). Seems like they're pushing them out the door as fast as Gus gets pushed out the door at a gay bar on "2 fer Tuesdays"  :ThumbsUp: