RIP -- Dean Stockwell

Started by steve58, November 09, 2021, 04:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

That is sad to hear. He was also in the SyFy Battlestar Galactica series toward the end. R.I.P. Dean.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

Damn, didn't realize he was 85. RIP

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Con

I had no idea he was in the David Lynch dune movie
A Versatile actor

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Con on November 09, 2021, 09:15:12 PM
I had no idea he was in the David Lynch dune movie
A Versatile actor

He was a Lynch favorite.  He got his Oscar Nom for his incredibly creepy turn in Blue Velvet. 

He had a career that went back to being a child actor at 7 years old.  He was also a close friend of Dennis Hopper and Neil Young. 

Absolutely one of the better and most underappreciated character actors.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sigwolf

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 09, 2021, 07:30:38 PM
That is sad to hear. He was also in the SyFy Battlestar Galactica series toward the end. R.I.P. Dean.
Not towards the end.  He was in the show from season 1, just not a lot of episodes.  He played one of the primary "human" cylon models, and featured prominently in the final season, but was part of the show all along.