Arnhem: Airborne Assault (Coming Soon)

Started by spelk, January 20, 2015, 08:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spelk

Barthheart

PAK

British paras counters, GREEN? Oh the blasphemy! :-)

Ubercat

WTH is it with tablet developers not being able to use reasonable counter colors?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Staggerwing

Quote from: PAK on January 20, 2015, 02:08:48 PM
British paras counters, GREEN? Oh the blasphemy! :-)

Looks like green is the American paratroops. The Brits appear to be blue. Not sure about the Maroon guys- they look too far south to be 1st Polish Brigade.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

PAK

Yes ,  You're right, those green were American units. The maroon ones  look to be the Polish 1st Independent Parachute Brigade - 1 Para is written on the right side of the counters. I don't think Berger would made every brigade in a different colour. And WH units are light grey, maybe Luftwaffe, FJ and SS will be in the other shades of grey...    :2funny:

Barthheart

spelk

A good developer tutorial for the game here: