Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

LongBlade

Nice. How many have you bought so far?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

son_of_montfort

According to Max Brooks, chainsaws are inefficient against zombies due to their weight and reliance upon fuel. Much better to have a regular bayonet on that thing, IMHO.

Of course, according to Ash, chainsaws are excellent against the Evil Dead. So choose who you believe more.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Jarhead0331

Max Brooks doesn't know what he is talking about.  He clearly has not factored style or bragging rights into the equation.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

LongBlade

Staggerwing

Quote from: son_of_montfort on January 29, 2012, 11:32:42 AM
According to Max Brooks, chainsaws are inefficient against zombies due to their weight and reliance upon fuel. Much better to have a regular bayonet on that thing, IMHO.

Of course, according to Ash, chainsaws are excellent against the Evil Dead. So choose who you believe more.
That little gem is electric so all you would need to do is scrounge batteries and some basic solar panels such as the
kind you can put in your car window to run small fans in Summer. I'd worry more about the splatter factor as some
mentioned in the comments section. I doubt I'd look very BadAss running around dressed like HazMat the Bunny...

(EDIT: Hit wrong quote button...I need training wheels...)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

hey JH, you never commented about .950 rifle I post over at 'the other place'.
what???  it wasnt big enough for ya?
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 30, 2012, 07:05:21 AM
hey JH, you never commented about .950 rifle I post over at 'the other place'.
what???  it wasnt big enough for ya?

I must have missed that post!?!? I'll go see if I can dig it up, or better yet...post it here!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 29, 2012, 11:36:17 AM
Max Brooks doesn't know what he is talking about.  He clearly has not factored style or bragging rights into the equation.

Got to keep up morale somehow in a post-Zombie world.

But you have read World War Z, right?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

MIGMaster

That saw needs a longer bar on it and a splash shield - or maybe a flamethrower ?

LongBlade

Quote from: MIGMaster on February 01, 2012, 01:17:07 PM
That saw needs a longer bar on it and a splash shield - or maybe a flamethrower ?

Why be so small minded?

Both!

Windigo

After seeing that article posted elsewhere on this site, its pretty obvious that the best place to kill zombies is at an airport with big assed jet engines.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

MIGMaster

Her ability to adapt has ensured that sheremains relevant ! ;)

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.