Chinese stealth fighter update

Started by Shelldrake, May 20, 2012, 07:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

MIGMaster

Looks great, but you can't touch the paint  ;)

mirth

Maybe we'll get lucky and find out they copied the oxygen system from the F-22.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on May 20, 2012, 05:51:26 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and find out they copied the oxygen system from the F-22.

Nice.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

The day that a J-20 sneaks under US radar and is able to buzz American airspace is the day I eat my hat.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

besilarius

Hmm, Gus. 
You're in good company.  Reichsmarschall Herman Goering said that if Berlin were ever bombed, you could call him Mayer.
Maybe a group photo of you and Herman.  He could be getting raspberries, while you apply Hoisin sauce to your chapeau.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Staggerwing

Don't do it Guss! Not on your chappy! Remember what happened to those guys on Amazon who put some kind of cream stuff on their bells&clappers!!! Chinese creams and sauces are probably worse due to all the MSG!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Goering was an obese drug addict. That is not good company!! My hat stays on my head.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Keunert

and he wasn't too much into jews.
particulary the new york woody allen intelligenzia jew branch.
He is said to have walked out of Zelig.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

MIGMaster

Quote from: Gusington on May 21, 2012, 09:20:14 PM
Goering was an obese drug addict. That is not good company!! My hat stays on my head.

Gus you forgot the cowardly sociopath part.

Gusington

Was Goering a cowardly sociopath?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on May 22, 2012, 10:01:00 AM
Was Goering a cowardly sociopath?

I thought the entire Nazi leadership was pretty much cowardly and psychopathic. Goering may have been the exception - I can't remember his war record in WWI.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

His record in WWI was rather notable. I believe he flew in Richtoffen's unit and was regarded for his skill as a pilot. His weight gain and drug addiction came on after he was shot during the Beer Hall Putsch. Not to excuse him and his actions as a Nazi, but I think a lot his issues were related to the morphine addiction.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^That's correct, Goering was a lot of things. But cowardly? Well, not in his younger years.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Perhaps he was a coward who flew on Liquid Courage?  Somehow, I doubt it.

FYI, Liquid Courage:

Any time is a good time for pie.