Started by Anguille, August 21, 2019, 02:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

I mostly play alone so i don't mind.

This might be added later though as it's a feature from the original game.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Anguille on November 18, 2022, 07:50:06 AM

I still remember your fantastic AAR from the original game.

Do you still have it? Maybe we could repost it here...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 18, 2022, 09:17:32 AM
Quote from: Anguille on November 18, 2022, 07:50:06 AM

I still remember your fantastic AAR from the original game.

Do you still have it? Maybe we could repost it here...
You're too kind. I have to see if i can find something. I don't think it's still available on Paradox.

SirAndrewD

Well, since my divorce I've gotten pretty used to playing with myself, so lack of MP doesn't concern me either.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Quote from: SirAndrewD on November 18, 2022, 03:23:42 PM
Well, since my divorce I've gotten pretty used to playing with myself, so lack of MP doesn't concern me either.

Then again, you do have two hands.  :bd:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

^^LOL

I think SirAndrew means that his ex used to be his gaming partner. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: W8taminute on November 18, 2022, 04:30:27 PM
^^LOL

I think SirAndrew means that his ex used to be his gaming partner.
I think Steve has what Andrew meant right!  :bd:

Gusington

D would not just drop a pun like that...accidentally.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd