IRL (In Real Life) > Beer & Pretzels

Chicken Sandwich Wars

(1/10) > >>

steve58:
I was (and still am) a fan of the Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Deluxe :notworthy:.  I always (well not always, but sometimes) wondered why Popeyes never had a chicken sandwich.  So when they introduced one last month, I had to go try it.  I managed to get 3 (I think) of the Spicy version over a 3-4 week period before they ran out >:(.  I probably need to eat a few dozen more :D to see if it can knock Chick-Fil-A off my personal favorite list.

So, which one is your favorite?  Popeyes, Chick-Fil-A, or some other local/chain?

al_infierno:
The new Popeyes sandwich has been completely sold out everywhere I've gone to in the Bay Area ever since it was announced, so I'm of the impression that it's being artificially hyped up.  They already had a po boy sandwich for years, how much different and better can the new one really be?

Chick-Fil-A is still the king of fast-food chicken sandos IMO.

Barthheart:
Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich is my favourite. The only one that I’ve found that is actually spicy.

Wait... do you guys have Wendy’s down there?

Staggerwing:
Plenty of them there Wendy's down here in Nuevo Inglaterra.

JasonPratt:
Note to self: try the Popeye's chicken sandwich asap... (I keep forgetting it's there, and I'm not near one usually.)

Chik's chicken is great, no doubt, but Pop's for me is better. Also, their biscuits are epic, whereas Fil-A has...... soggy waffle fries.  :buck2:

Then again, CFA has their lemonade (and related products, like cheesecake)!  :bd:

But Pop has Po Boys, including crawfish in season (usually November).

....it's probably just as well that I don't live near anything other than a Subway with a Pizza Pro tacked on. That's more than enough for me.  :hide:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version