Woman runs out of hairspray so uses Gorilla Glue spray instead

Started by steve58, February 09, 2021, 09:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

So this idiot is now thinking of suing the maker of Gorilla Glue?  :2funny:  Hopefully the judge throws this out in 10 seconds and makes her pay court costs.  :knuppel2:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-styled-hair-gorilla-glue-considering-lawsuit
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

No case. In the fine print it says you have to have an IQ equal to or greater than the can it comes in to use.  :2funny:  Seriously though, the question, "What was she thinking" comes to mind?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Dammit Carl!

Unreal how utterly, mind-boggling stupid some people can seem to be.

-not tossing stones in my glass house as I re-enlisted more than once, so I'm not the brightest either, but I'm not put-glue-in-my-hair level stupid.

Sir Slash

Kind of makes you want to go back to the days when people just sniffed glue instead doesn't it?  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Yskonyn

These are the kind of people who force manufacturers to include passages like 'don't put your cat in the microwave to dry'.  :uglystupid2:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Pete Dero

Quote from: Yskonyn on February 12, 2021, 11:05:17 AM
These are the kind of people who force manufacturers to include passages like 'don't put your cat in the microwave to dry'.  :uglystupid2:

I would write 'not to be used by stupid people' and that should cover most of the problems  >:D. 

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 12, 2021, 11:02:56 AM
Kind of makes you want to go back to the days when people just sniffed glue instead doesn't it?  :hide: