2021 Matrix Holiday Sale Has Started

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 24, 2021, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Just want to make sure you checked your email for the download links.  I never got a successful transaction, but the download links were in the email regardless.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Yeah nothing in the email. I have Panda VPN...I'll try shutting it off.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

...and still get the same $%#!! error. Thanks anyway AT.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

FWIW, I used my anniversary coupon from August.  I thought that might be the problem, but apparently it wasn't. 

Sorry, bruddah, but I got no answers.  The only other thing I can think of is, maybe you're trying to buy a game you already own (but didn't register so it's not showing on your account)?  It seems that the cart will reject your order if you're buying a multiple copy of a game you already have.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Thanks. This was gonna be my first CM purchase. The Lord just doesn't want me to own it I suppose :(

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I don't know if this will work, but I'd be willing to buy it using the "this is a gift" option and email you/link you to the game if you want to send me your coupon code.  Lemme know.  I'd likely need the email you use for Matrixgames for it to work.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on December 06, 2021, 09:55:39 PM
Thanks. This was gonna be my first CM purchase. The Lord just doesn't want me to own it I suppose :(

Have you tried using a different computer ?

Like posted before using CCleaner is a good option to clean up your browsers.

Gusington

I did, my browsers are sparkling now. I could eat off of them.

Thanks Toonces that is a solid offer but I would feel badly dragging a Groggy friend into my sadness...plus I have a 30% discount I want to use!

It's now been about 4 days since I heard anything from their help desk too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

^ Give someone you trust* your login data to connect from a different computer** to see if that works.

* better still change your password later ...
** different firewall & router, different PC & browser security settings, ...

Gusington

I have several different machines I can log in from once I get home from work.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Fetrik

My anniversary coupon arrived so i grabbed warplan, warplan :pacific and SC WW1.
Like many others i got a error when paying but received the dl links in the mail.
After checking that i was charged the cost i registered the serials at Matrix without any trouble.

Geezer

Got my coupon but haven't used it yet.  Will probably get DC: Ardennes and that may be it.  Too many games, too little time.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

Thanks Fetrik. I will try a separate machine for my purchase later today.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Fetrik

Gusington

Thanks...tried other machines and still getting the same error :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd