Antique / Historical Gunsmith

Started by bayonetbrant, October 19, 2012, 07:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Saw this guy at the State Fair on Wednesday

His name is Robert W Hill III and he's based in Georgetown, SC

He does blackpowder guns, and from the brief conversation, I got the sense that this is his f/t job.

Can't find him online anywhere, but if someone wants his contact info, send me a msg and I'll send you his biz card info
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

emilyhrudder

This is my father! It is not his full time job. You are welcome to contact me with any questions.
                                                                           Emily H. Rudder

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

Hi Emily - odd that you found us here, but quite cool.  I don't know who might have any questions for you, but I'm sure they'll get in touch if they need to.

We're primarily wargamers, but some of our audience has an interest in weaponry, and almost all of us are history buffs.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers