Teeth pulled on Canadian F-35s?

Started by Shelldrake, February 15, 2013, 10:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Longdan

Why don't we figure out how to buy a helicopter first?
digni enim sunt interdicunt

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 16, 2015, 12:58:41 PM

Could be 5th if you consider the French territory of St. Pierre & Miquelon, and also consider Greenland (Denmark) part of North America.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

Well, after the USAF, USN, and the US Army helicopter fleet, which one are you putting them ahead of?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 16, 2015, 03:21:51 PM
Well, after the USAF, USN, and the US Army helicopter fleet, which one are you putting them ahead of?

Are we also going to start counting State Air Guards?  If yes, RCAF will be around 55th.  We're probably stronger than the Vermont and New Hampshire Air Guards.

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 16, 2015, 03:21:51 PM

Don't forget about the Commemorative Air Force. It has heavy bombers and jet fighters. Most are a little long in the tooth but hey..
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Centurion40

Centurion40

Centurion40

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 17, 2015, 10:08:18 AM
- It's only a model!

- Ssssshhh!

The only Gripen image that I could poach in RCAF livery.

I do believe that if I ever saw one hurtling through the sky, I just might sport some wood.  Saw a Mirage doing barrel rolls through some clouds a few years back and I'm still enchanted.  :D