Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

heres some trivia for ya:

Dragon was the symbol of Chinese Emperor, it never allowed using this design by others including nations around China.
That is to say, China was the center for all things.

Accordingly, the Emperors of nations around China were sensitive to this, they settled that reducing the number of claws.
China : five claws (five fingers).
Korea : four claws (four fingers).
Japan : three claws (three fingers).
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Capn Darwin

Nuke powered B-36 and a heavily modified B-29 or B-50 to be particular. Nice picture.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Staggerwing

It wasn't actually Nuke powered, it had a working reactor installed so they could test shielding in flight. The reactor wasn't hooked up to anything. Actually propelling the beast was a next but far off step. Many plans for ways to get the reactor output were explored but before a prototype was built somebody remembered that a big honking rocket could carry a nuke payload and was much cheaper. The reason the USAF wanted nuclear-powered  a/c was so they could perma-loiter with intent just outside enemy airspace, allowing them to go in to said airspace at a moment's notice. An ICBM fits that bill as well. It just does it's loitering a bit farther away.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

mirth

eyebiter

BanzaiCat

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jack Nastyface

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Jack Nastyface

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth