Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

damn Im good!

Fairchild model H-1 gun camera

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

Damn but you are good!

At least that's what the guy in the gif in the 'I laughed and thought of...' thread told me.  :D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

thats what ya get from a lifetime of model building.  ;)

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

bob48

Well done that man, so now we know. I've put you down for an award.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

Xian JH-7 of the PLAAF

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

He-162 being built in an underground factory

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

its a VERY good thing they didnt get that into squadron service.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 02, 2014, 11:52:54 AM
its a VERY good thing they didnt get that into squadron service.

Finding trained pilots would have been a bigger problem.

mirth

QuoteU.S. Air Force Capt. David Vincent, 65th Aggressor Squadron pilot, flies an F-15 Eagle with an updated Splinter paint scheme Oct. 20, 2011, at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. The updated Russian paint scheme promotes realistic threat replication when participating in simulated air to air combat.

mirth

GDS_Starfury

mirth