Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

hell of a way to change a tire.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

GDS_Starfury

^^^  I did that one already.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Not the first time I did one you already did.

Capn Darwin

Are we still talking about planes?!  ::)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bob48

^One can only hope so!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on May 19, 2014, 10:16:37 PM

That Stratojet must have looked quite futuristic to those folks who remember bombers from merely 20-odd years earlier looking like this:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Quote from: Capn Darwin on May 19, 2014, 09:18:03 AM
Are we still talking about planes?!  ::)

No, . . . lesser known members of the Dutch royal family   ::)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

I Dinant know what you are talking about. That was a very Hague reference.

mirth

GDS_Starfury

An F-18 Hornet from the U.S. Marine Corps Marine Air Group 50 taxis down a runway to join flying operations during Exercise Eager Tiger May 11, 2014, at an air base in northern Jordan. This exercise provides fighter pilots from the U.S. and Jordanian militaries a chance to conduct joint operations which enhance interoperability. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Tyler McLain/Released)

GDS_Starfury

F-16 Fighting Falcons from the U.S. and Royal Jordanian air forces, as well as an F-18 Hornet from the U.S. Marine Corps, fly over Jordan May 13, 2014, during Exercise Eager Tiger. Hosted annually in Jordan, the exercise allows fighter pilots and maintainers from around the world to exchange knowledge while increasing interoperability and showing their dedication to regional stability. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Roidan Carlson/Released)