Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

oh man this is fucking morbidly funny.
so Im googling South African low flying and this comes up:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/africa/10336925/Giraffe-killed-by-low-bridge-in-South-Africa
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

just go to 1:40   :coolsmiley:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

Staggerwing

I can't believe the US/West doesn't have an operational shuttle service anymore. Without it we can't start any missions to other solar system destinations (Mars, Europa, Asteroids). We can't depend on the Russians and in this fiscal environment I fear it will be a long time before we once again regularly operate our own surface-to-orbit payload lifting craft.

If we actually ever do...  :(
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

W8taminute

I know exactly why we don't have a shuttle service anymore but I'm not going into any details.  I don't want to get myself or this site into trouble.  But in a word let's just say "Don't have the money to waste on a space program anymore" perhaps?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Not a lot of Zeroes to splash out over the desert.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

AKA the Widowmaker. Still, a fierce-looking plane.

mirth

Cheer up, Star. One country is still operating the Tomcat :P

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

After all those years of parts embargos it's probably apropos that you used the singular rather than the plural.