Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

mirth

Anyone know if the Toms operated over Vietnam during the evacuation?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

IIRC the answer is yes.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

QuoteA flight of F-15C Eagles from the 44th Fighter Squadron, Kadena Air Base, Japan, flies during a solar eclipse over the island of Okinawa (July 22, 2009).

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

mirth

mirth

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on May 28, 2015, 11:46:30 AM
Worth a read:

http://defencyclopedia.com/2015/02/14/origins-the-story-of-the-legendary-f-14-tomcat/

Never saw this pic of the F-111, in Navy colors, before:

Very cool pic.  I can just imagine how loud it would be.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

mirth

QuoteThe new and  top-secret SR-71 being transported between Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks in Burbank and Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, c.1964

mirth

QuoteThree U.S. Navy F-14B Tomcats from Fighter Squadron 102 patrol the sky over the Persian Gulf on Feb. 11, 1998

GDS_Starfury

some days I frikin hate you.   :'(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 13, 2015, 08:03:49 PM
some days I frikin hate you.   :'(

Some days I hate me too.

mirth

mirth

QuoteThe nose of this P-47 struck the ground on a strafing run outside of Milan, Italy. After hitting the ground, the pilot managed to get the aircraft safely back to home base 150 miles away in occupied Grosseto