Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

QuoteCanadian CF-18 Hornet during Exercise AMALGAM DART

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

McDonnell F2H Banshee, F3H Demon, and F4H Phantom II

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

jomni

Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2016, 09:49:42 AM
McDonnell F2H Banshee, F3H Demon, and F4H Phantom II

Nice classics.

BanzaiCat

F-105 Thunderchief.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 21, 2016, 07:37:35 AM
F-104 Thunderchief.

I remember back in 2nd/3rd grade or so, I LOVED to draw this airplane. I don't know where my fetish for drawing it came from, but I got pretty good at it, I remember.

That ain't no Thunderchief....    -10 PlaneGeek points.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

F-104 = Starfighter = your picture
F-105 = Thunderchief
;)

mirth

Oh BC, for shame  :(

BanzaiCat

$*%*#

You're right. I meant to say it was a Starfighter. I don't know what I was thinking. It's been a bad few days, I should just stay off the frigging board.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 22, 2016, 09:23:51 AM
$*%*#

You're right. I meant to say it was a Starfighter. I don't know what I was thinking. It's been a bad few days, I should just stay off the frigging board.

No, no. Please continue to embarrass yourself. It's highly amusing.  ;D

BanzaiCat

Glad I amuse you, mirth.

mirth

mirth

QuoteA mock-up of an A-12 plane is radar tested on a pylon at Nevada's secret Area 51 base in the late 1950s.

Staggerwing

The A-12 almost became the F-12 as well, the worlds fastest interceptor carrying AIM-47 missiles, the precursor to the AIM-54 Phoenix.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

QuoteSergeant Michael 'Jacko' Jackson, air engineer of Avro Shackleton MR.3 XF707 of No 206 Squadron, checks the wheel bay and undercarriage of his aircraft pre-flight at RAF St Mawgan, Cornwall - 1964.

mirth