Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

The one in the pic before yours was rebuilt from that plane that caught fire.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

QuoteA QF-4 Aerial Target in manned configuration, piloted by Jim Harkins from Detachment 1, 82nd Aerial Targets Squadron, performs a flyby at Hill Air Force Base, Utah, Oct. 25, 2016. (U.S. Air Force photo/Paul Holcomb)

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

QuoteFully loaded Turkish F-16

mirth

Staggerwing

:smitten: quad .50 cheek guns- 1/3 of the way to the penultimate gunship variant.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

She's a sexy Princess.

jomni

Singapore Air Force F-15's and F-16's take off and land from road.

http://www.maphotosg.com/exercise-torrent-vii-start-finish/

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

View from inside a B-52

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

BanzaiCat

^ Hehehehe...

I'd Photoshop the cloud into that pic if I wasn't lazy/completely uninterested in opening my work laptop at the moment.

Staggerwing

IIRC, they removed all of the rear guns and gun stations from the BUFFs. Still, that would have been quite a zen deal, sitting there, having no idea what was ahead but master of all that was behind you. If only Life could be that way...

BanzaiCat

You can get close to it (-ish) by watching By Dawn's Early Light.

Looks cheesy now but I still like it.

Staggerwing

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen it. Soon to be rectified.