Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

its a prize fighters nose.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

OJsDad

A nose for trouble.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

QuoteA French Mirage 2000-5 intercepting Russian Tu-160 Blackjacks, February 9, 2017

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

What's it say on the side? "Putin's Love Missile", maybe?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

QuoteBulgarian Su-25K and USAF A-10 fly together during THRACIAN THUNDER 2016 exercises in Bulgaria

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Birds of a feather...

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

OJsDad

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 10, 2017, 07:22:57 PM

"Putin-Trump 2017.  The New World Order"
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Airborne Rifles

Nikolai Kuznetsov. The Russians name their Tu-160s after famous aviators, much like we name our B-2s. The Russian Air Force only has sixteen of them.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on February 12, 2017, 07:49:15 PM

Nikolai Kuznetsov. The Russians name their Tu-160s after famous aviators, much like we name our B-2s. The Russian Air Force only has sixteen of them.

Thanks for the clarification AR. Apparently the aviator isn't the only notable Nikolai Kuznetsov from the Great Patriotic War. Check this guy out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Ivanovich_Kuznetsov. Pretty remarkable.

mirth

mirth

Staggerwing

^Looks like a chilly day in the Levant...

mirth

QuoteThe crew of Douglas Boston Mark III , South Africa 1943

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers